Congratulations on Exhibition!
- PEC 4: Wednesday, Apr. 26 from 9:15-2:15. Join me in learning how we can help our students and ourselves with social-emotional learning! I look forward to seeing you all there! Don't forget to stop by during Core 3 Teacher Time to get tips and resources about POLs and WJ 5.
- Pizza and Spirit Day: Thu, Apr. 27 & Fri, Apr. 28 for Matching Multiples Day: Dress up with friends
- State Testing begins Mon, Apr. 24-Fri, May 12. Students will only be testing in the morning from 9:30-11:30 and the tests have been broken down into smaller sessions to provide adequate time for students to test.
- POLs begin Mon, May 22-May 26
- Last Day of School and WJ 5 due: Friday, June 2nd!
- If you haven't gotten emails from our room parents, please reach out to them because you may be missing out on information: Niema Jefferson and Joanne Wijesundera. Go to the parent website at www.davincik8.org.
Third graders watched a Brainpop video on poetry, and the fourth graders watched a Brainpop video on Edgar Allen Poe. Both classes worked on understanding the use of alliteration and then practiced writing an alliteration stanza.
Students have been working on an "All About Me" poem in the style they choose. It is a work in progress.
HAVE A FUN WEEK OF LEARNING!
I'LL SEE YOU AT PEC #4!